The Republican Party of Dane County holds an Annual County Caucus every year, typically in February. Anyone wishing to participate in the County Caucus must be a paid member of RPDC (member in good standing) 30 days prior to the Caucus. This year's Caucus will be on February 17, 2018 and the first under our new Constitution.
The Resolutions proposed for this year at Caucus are still to be announced.
Passed Resolutions from Prior Years
The following Resolutions have been passed in the Republican Party of Dane County's Annual Caucus. Resolutions then proceed to the 2nd Congressional District Caucus and, if passed there, to the Republican Party of Wisconsin State Convention.
- 2017 Passed Resolutions (PDF, Click to View)
- 2016 Passed Constitution (PDF, Click to View)
- 2016 Passed Resolutions (PDF, Click to View)
- 2015 Passed Resolutions (PDF, Click to View)
- 2014 Passed Resolutions (PDF, Click to View)
One purpose of our annual Caucus is to adopt resolutions modifying the Platform and Resolutions of the Republican Party of Wisconsin and/or to adopt resolutions addressing issues not currently addressed in said resolutions. Only Republican Party of Dane County members can submit resolutions to be considered at Caucus. The process for submitting resolutions is below.
- Resolutions must be submitted no later than three weeks prior to the Caucus and in electronic format to Resolutions@DaneGOP.org.
- Resolutions are limited to 200 words or less. Resolutions will not be open for amendment during caucus.
- Any proposed resolutions will be edited for clarity, checked for similarity to other standing resolutions by the Resolutions Committee (Resolutions@DaneGOP.org).
- Resolutions will be available for review on the Republican Party of Dane County website, www.danegop.org, approximately one week prior to the Caucus.
The number of resolutions to be considered by Republican Party of Dane County members will be limited to fit the time allotted.